The Sunday Post #2

11 December 2016

Good Evening,

Firstly I would like to apologise for the lack of blog posts the last few weeks. Life has been a bit hectic in my personal and work life the last little while and it's meant that I haven't had a lot of time to really do anything recently. That's why my post today seems a little lazy, but I'd rather put up a lazy 'welcome back' as such, than nothing at all. I have a few hours spare tonight which means I'm going to try write as many posts as I can. I'm fuelled up with tea and chocolates and eager to go, But I can't promise anything.


Winter Wonderland - Hyde Park 2016
  • This was my first time visiting winter wonderland and It was such a lovely experience. I had so much fun looking at the stalls and I felt like a little child at Christmas. There was so much to do there and I wish I had a lot more time to look around.
Putting up the Christmas Tree
  • Putting up the tree is my favourite part of Christmas, I love how it can completely transform a house into a home and it just makes everything look 10x more cosy. Of course I had to wrap some presents to put underneath so it didn't look so bare.
"Enjoy the little things"
  • I've spent a lot of time the last little while, trying to find myself as such. A lot has gone on with my personal life and my mental health, which is something I don't want to go into because I don't feel like this is the right time, but it's made me realise you can't take much for granted. This mug is the perfect quote to sum up my evening this night, A nice cup of tea, some family time and a nice Christmas movie...perfect.
The Bullring Shopping Centre - Birmingham
  • On Friday night me and the boyfriend decided it would be lovely to travel down to Birmingham, stay in a nice hotel and do a spot of Christmas shopping this weekend. I had such a lovely weekend spending quality time with him, although the shops were sooooo busy, I did manage to do some shopping and have a lovely little trip away with him.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - 

What made you happy this week or the last couple of weeks?
Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.