Christmas Blogger Gift Swap! - #apovgiftswap

28 September 2016


With Christmas only being three months away, the excitement is starting to kick in. Christmas is my favourite time of the year and this year I'm not actually working, I have Christmas week off, and if you work in retail you will understand how much of a blessing this is! I wanted to do something different this year, something I have never done before and that's why I have decided to get involved in the Christmas Blogger Gift Swap!


The project, #apovgiftswap is open to UK Bloggers only, it doesn't matter how big or small your blog is, how many readers you get, the type of blog you write etc, it really doesn't matter. I want all my readers to get involved in this opportunity because I think it's such a nice way to send some joy, not only will you be receiving presents yourself, I love gifting presents. I very much enjoy buying Christmas presents a lot more than I do receiving. I think this is a fantastic chance to make some new friends, find new blogs to read and even meet new people!


The swap isn't about spending a lot of money, you decide on a budget with your partner who you get paired with, so the good thing about this is that it's all down to you and your pair so anybody on any budget can get involved!



And here's some important dates for you to remember, if you get involved;


  • November 1st: Deadline for completing the submission form.
  • November 6th (or earlier!): Find out your blogger pair!
  • By December 17th: Send off gifts to your blogger pair!


To get involved, you must...
  • Fill in the Google form document – here’s the link.
  • Write a blog post about this event within five days of receiving confirmation.
  • Send a couple of nice gifts to your paired blogger by December 17th.
  • Write a post about your gifts (must include photos) after you have received them.
  • Send Viola links to all of your blog posts so I can see how the event has gone!
If you do get involved don't forget to get talking to your potential partner by using the #apovgiftswap on Twitter and Instagram! 
How Exciting!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams


© kimberley. Design by Fearne.